Tuesday 22 November 2011

Videos that influenced us- Cheryl Cole 'The Flood'


- This music video really interested me, there were lots of parts that I liked and I strongly think we could use them in our music video but differently off course. The first idea I like was when the artist is sitting near the window and looking outside, this creates the sense that she is lost in her own thoughts. I think we will use this idea but we should end with her sitting near the window because it suggests that she is still thinking about him and is waiting for him and this is what our song is mainly about.
-  The second idea that I enjoyed was when the artist is in bed and she is thinking about her partner who she is missing. I think this could also work well with our music video because the artist is moving around the house and everything there reminds her of her partner who used to be there. This bed scene could really work if she lays there and turns to the place where he was meant to be but he isn't there anymore.

From watching these music videos we have to make a note to ourselves: TO INCLUDE LOTS OF CUT-AWAYS AND CHANGE LOCATIONS 



Duresh x

No comments:

Post a Comment