Tuesday 29 November 2011

Costume design

I have completed the costume design and I have done this so it revolves around our artist. Also, I have put up some suggestions of what our artist could look like.
Here are the designs:

This is the boys costume design, I do know that we don't really need to do the boys costume design but I feel if we are going to make this a perfect music video then I need to focus on everything that will be shown in front of the camera.

Here is the girl's costume design, I did have to spend a lot of time thinking about what she has to wear because I don't want to go 'over the top' with her outfits because she will be at a house so it does have to be a little realistic. However, most music videos are 'over the top' because teh viewer feel out of place and that engages them even more. I have chosen some designs that are fit to be used in a house and also I have chosen some 'over the top' outfits that could be used at the performance. Now all I ahve to do is make sure our artist has most of the things underneath.


Duresh x 

No comments:

Post a Comment