Tuesday 29 November 2011

Make-up design

I have also completed the make-up design, it took me a lot of time to consider how our artist will look so in the end I came up with this:

These two are the main designs that I am going for, They are simple but it will bring out artists features and also most music videos have a lot of make-up used to transform the artist. I strongly feel our artist should have this simple look for when she enters the house becuase there may be points where she will cry and I wanted to have a close-up of the tears running down her face. This could be used as a cut away.


The middle left hand side, this is what I am going for during the performance. Afterall, the performance of the artist is the main thing and that is what sells the artist the most. The bottom left hand side is the lipstick I want to use. This will attract the male viewers- voyeorism.



Here are some of the hairstyles that I could use on the artist....

Duresh x

No comments:

Post a Comment