Thursday 15 December 2011

Logo designs!


Sarah has designed the logos and here there are:
I like the following:
-          Some Weatz and MTF under Your Skin- the reason I like these is because of the swirl at the start of the ‘T’ and then the font is normal. The little swirl at the start gives the logo a texture and it seems realistic, also I would prefer it if it was tilted slightly on the album cover. Another reason I like this is because this is the type of logo that might be used in actual. For example, Rihanna’s signature is also like this:

-          Jellyka- the reason I like this is because it looks like the artist wrote it herself.
-          Universal College- this looks like the artist did it herself and it also shows that she is young because the design looks very college like.
-          Speedy- the reason I like this so much is because it’s very artistic and very entertaining.
Duresh x

No comments:

Post a Comment